No, it didn’t. I’m tired of the lazy copy-and-paste media coverage when it concerns new technology.
GoFundMe for Roger and Hanna:
“Couple found dead in Berkeley home killed by carbon monoxide leaking from 3-D printer” by NY Daily News:
“San Francisco couple and their two cats found dead after they were poisoned by carbon monoxide from 3D printer in their home
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4167150/San-Francisco-couple-died-leaking-3-D-printer.html#ixzz4X7JNBMF3
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook” by Daily Mail:
“Source: Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Killed Berkeley Couple” by CBS SFBayArea:
== Patreon: rel=”nofollow”>http://3d.pn/patreon
Want to send me something for Fan Mail Friday?
attn: 3D Printing Nerd
509 NE 165th st
Shoreline, WA 98155
Royalty Free Music by http://www.audiomicro.com/royalty-free-music